Continuing Education Applications
Filling out an application for a NASW/TX Branch Workshop? Please complete the Branch Continuing Education Approval Application. Log in required
If you would like your program approved for continuing education credit by NASW/Texas:
- Please review our Guidelines for Granting Continuing Education Hours.
- Complete the Continuing Education Application online by clicking here along with submitting the appropriate fees.
- Submit the required attachments below:
- Education Documention Form
- Instructor(s) Vitae(s) - resume or professional biography may be considered
- Evaluation Form (you may opt to use ours)
- Program, PR Brochure or Publication sent to participants in advance
No application shall be reviewed until application, payment, and all attachments have been recieved.
* If you would like to submit a hard copy applicaiton instead click here for a pdf version. You may submit the application by fax at 512-474-1314 or by email at email@example.com. The application will not be reviewed until payment is recieved and require the attachments listed above.
* View the NASW Continuing Education Standards for a more in depth understanding of what guides us in providing Continuing Education here at NASW/TX
* Our CE approvals are accepted for Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in Texas
* All approved programs receive one complimentary listing online and in our quarterly Network newsletter CE Opportunities section.
* You will need to contact the licensing board in other states to determine if they will accept Texas-based CEs. To find a board, visit the Association of Social Work Board's website and click on "Find a Social Work Board" under Social Work Licensing. If you are presenting a national program, you may consider seeking approval through the National Office of NASW. Please review their approval program here.