Continuing Education Applications & Requirements
Filling out an application for a NASW/TX Branch Workshop? Please complete the Branch Continuing Education Approval Application. Log in required
See Guidelines and requirements below before proceeding to application
External Provider Application
If you would like your program approved for continuing education credit by NASW/Texas:
- Please review our Guidelines for Granting Continuing Education Hours.
- Complete the Continuing Education Application online by clicking here along with submitting the appropriate fees.
- Submit the required attachments below:
- Education Documentation Form
- Instructor(s) Vitae(s) - resume or professional biography may be considered
- Evaluation Form (you may opt to use ours)
- Program, PR Brochure or Publication sent to participants in advance
No application shall be reviewed until application, payment, and all attachments have been received.
- If you would like to submit a hard copy application instead, click here for a pdf version. You may submit the application by fax at 512-474-1314 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will not be reviewed until payment is received and require the attachments listed above.
- View the NASW Continuing Education Standards for a more in depth understanding of what guides us in providing Continuing Education here at NASW/TX
- Our CE approvals for NASW Texas Sponsored Events are accepted for Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in Texas
- All approved programs receive one complimentary listing online and in our quarterly Network newsletter CE Opportunities section.
- You will need to contact the licensing board in other states to determine if they will accept Texas-based CEs. To find a board, visit the Association of Social Work Board's website and click on "Find a Social Work Board" under Social Work Licensing.
- If you are presenting a national program, you may consider seeking approval through the National Office of NASW. Please review their approval program here.