Terms, conditions, pricing
*** C O N T R A C T O R S *** Field Clinical Assessors
KEPRO is recruiting Clinical Assessors to use the InterRAI ID assessment tool to conduct in-person initial or redetermination assessments of Texas residents participating in or applying to certain Texas programs. Assessors will be paid on a per assessment basis. The Clinical Assessors will conduct in-home assessments of assigned clients using the InterRAI ID assessment tool, under limited supervision, within specified geographic areas within 15 counties in northeast Texas. The Clinical Assessors will enter assessment information into either a paper form or a web-enabled form using a laptop or tablet computer. Assessors will schedule, follow-up, and complete the assessment for each assigned client. Additionally, Clinical Assessors will be available by phone and email to answer assessment questions from involved agencies and local jurisdictions. Clinical Assessors will be required to drive to the assessments throughout northeastern Texas. Clinical Assessors will be required to complete and submit travel expense reports of their travel on a timely basis.
- Must have recent history with ID/DD population and active TX license.
- Must NOT have a recent working relationship with or financial interest in any Provider that they are assigned to review.
- Active, clear driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
- Candidates for the position will be required to pass a background check
For consideration email a resume to email@example.com.
Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs in Boerne, TX is looking for a part-time licensed social worker.
Job responsibilities include:
- Helps residents and families cope with the crises of life threatening illness, traumatic losses, chronic diseases and disabilities and adjustment to long term care;
- Organizes and leads social group work activities focusing on needs of residents/family members;
- Participates in the initial assessment of the resident, placing special emphasis on the psychosocial aspects of the problem and formulates a psychosocial treatment component of the overall treatment planning;
- Provides professional expertise in cooperation with other health professionals in the admission, evaluation, treatment and follow-up process;
- Completes all documentation as mandated by regulatory agents and policies of Social Work Services department with specified time limits;
- Formulates discharge and follow-up plans when appropriate, specifying the psychosocial treatment required and how it will be provided; and
- Maintains appropriate records of social data, problems and treatment plans on each resident provided by social work services and enters this information in the total health care plan, minimum data set, medical record, and social work service files.
Position requirements include:
- Bachelors of Social Work degree from an accredited college or university. MSW preferred. Bilingual preferred.
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners.
- Experience working with the elderly in a long term facility or similar setting is preferred.
(Only those persons who meet the minimum qualifications as posted should apply)
Please visit https://www.mmliving.org/careers/ for more information and to apply, or call 210-734-1175.
Spirit Reins - Liberty Hill, Texas is seeking an experienced Clinical Director with strong leadership and management skills
For a complete job description and instructions on how to apply visit: www.leeplusassociates.com.
The ALS Association of Texas is seeking a contract Social Worker to work as part of its Houston, TX multidisciplinary ALS Clinic team
1-2 Fridays per month from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. For full details about the position and how to apply, please visit http://alstexas.org/careers/.
Buckner Children and Family Services- Dallas is hiring a Kinship Family Specialist to strengthen and preserve kinship families
Key functions: Establish rapport with kinship families; prepare and train kinship caregivers to become licensed foster parents; coach caregivers to apply hands on strategies for parenting children from hard places; help caregivers fortify and sustain healthy connections with birth parents; work as a member of a team. Required experience: 2-4 years of direct experience working with kinship families and children from hard places. Visit www.buckner.org/careers to apply!
Buckner Children and Family Services -Dallas is hiring a Therapeutic Family Specialist to transition children with high level therapeutic needs into a family setting
Key functions: assess, support, train, and develop foster parents to apply intensive strategies for parenting children from hard places; meet the developmental needs of children-building lasting connections to achieve permanency. Position is supported through a collaborative team of child welfare professions, including TBRI practitioners and clinicians. Required experience: 2-4 years of direct service delivery to children with high level therapeutic needs; experience working with caregivers to integrate therapeutic interventions into daily parenting. Visit www.buckner.org/careers to apply!
Looking for Assistant Camp Directors!
This position will be a member of the camp Administration Team and is also responsible for the planning and implementation of Girl Scout programs in outdoor settings. The Assistant Camp Director will be the go to person for handling issues concerning bullying, anger management, proper social interactions, etc. The Assistant Camp Director provides prevention and intervention consultation to the GSNETX Leadership team and designated staff on matters concerning mental health and behavioral concerns of girl participants at camp. Incumbents will be expected to live on camp. Resident camp sessions run from June 11 to August 4, and camp staff training will begin June 4. We are looking for two Assistant Camp Director for our beautiful camps: Camp Bette in Palestine, TX, and Camp Gambill in Sumner TX/ Camp Rocky Point, Dennison, TX.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, please list Assistant Camp Director in subject line.
The Army Residence Community (ARC), is a non-profit, full service, Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) where residents find the quality of life they seek with the promise of excellent health care and a warm, inviting home environment.
The Social Worker is responsible for identifying Residents’ psychosocial, mental and emotional needs along with providing, developing, and/or aiding in the access of services to meet those needs in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Master’s degree in social work from an accredited school of social work
• Licensed by the State Board of Social Work
• Two years of long term care required
• MDS and care planning experience required
• Prior work with elders in a community
• Must have skills in communication, assessment and social work methods and techniques
• Must have a working understanding of social systems along with the ability to implement pertinent state and federal regulations
• Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with
residents, staff, and support agencies
• Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
• This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., occasional
evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
Visit our website at www.armyresidence.com or send email to email@example.com.
Full Time Licensed Clinicians for Rotational Positions
Magellan Health is seeking licensed clinicians to work as Child Youth Behavioral School Counselors with the Military & Family Life Counseling Program in Texas. The program provides non-medical, short-term, walk around counseling.
- Master’s Degree, must be licensed and eligible to work at the independent practice level;
- Experience: 2 years minimum post-masters, 5-8 yrs. preferred
- Advanced knowledge of brief therapy and solution-focused counseling methods
- Ability to prove US Citizenship
- Knowledge and expertise in solution-focused, brief counseling and providing consultation;
- Prior military service or having a military family member, strong familiarity with military culture, and/or prior services as MFLC or CYB counselor are preferred
Please contact Kathy Wurster, Call: 860-507-1812 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply online at www.magellanhealth.com.
Terms, conditions, pricing
Beautiful Westlake office available for mental health professional 2 weekdays and weekends
Fully furnished and rent includes utilities, janitorial services, break room and large waiting room. Large windows overlooking Live Oak treetops. If interested, please call 512-653-6024.
Office For Rent for Licensed Professional
Available in quiet tree-shaded professional setting (4131 Spicewood Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78759). The office measures 10.5x12 plus a closet, a furnished lobby, separate bathroom facilities for client and therapists, all bills paid, $550/month. Contact Richard D Grant Jr, PhD at 512-338-0795 or email@example.com, or Barbara L Grant, LCSW, Emeritus (retired) 512-567-2642.
Ready to Hire a Virtual Assistant for your Private Practice?
I'm not your typical virtual assistant or business manager. I work exclusively with therapists, coaches and healers bringing simple solutions to business operations. You know having a specialty matters. You want people to get the care they need. I could not agree more. Work with a VA who understands the needs of your diverse clients as well as the needs of a thriving private practice.
Visit my website to learn more: www.risingconsulting.net.
Terms, conditions, pricing
View CE opportunities here.
NASW, Texas Chapter, publishes Office Space and services listings to
its members and other social workers around the state. The accuracy or
validity of the description provided by agencies or qualifications
submitted by applicants are the sole responsibilities of those parties.
There is a $50 per month listing fee for the first 150 words, plus $1
for every additional word to advertise in the Online Bulletin. Payment is expected at time of posting.
Discounts are available for ads that run 6 months or more. Ads that are
paid in advance for six months or longer will be given a 20% discount. Job announcements for positions with NASW statewide chapter and national offices are posted free of charge. For more information, or to submit an ad, contact Virginia Cantu at (512) 474-1454.
More online and print advertising options.