Terms, conditions, pricing
Executive Director, National Association of Social Workers – Kansas Chapter
The Kansas Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers is seeking an Executive Director with demonstrated leadership and management skills. In addition, applicants should have a substantial knowledge of, and a strong commitment to, the social work profession and social work values, with an awareness of the diversity of social work practice. Applicants should also be able to engage, inspire, and mobilize the Association’s membership.
- Senior leadership experience working with professional or non-profit organizations and their volunteer Boards
- Minimum of 5 years of senior management level experience
- College degree required; MSW preferred
- Strong executive management skills, including the ability to provide oversight for organizational and leadership development priorities, relevant legislative efforts, membership services, and continuing education programs
- Strong budget and financial management skills
- Strong experience in developing revenue streams from multiple sources
- Strong program planning and implementation skills
- Strong public policy experience and skills
- Strong advocacy and legislative experience and skills
- Community organizing experience
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Experience working with traditional and social media
- Commitment to providing excellent membership support and engagement
- Proficient with Office products software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as working in the online/“cloud” environment.
The Chapter office is located in Topeka; travel required to other Kansas communities, as needed.
Salary: $50,000 - $58,000 plus excellent benefits, including health and life insurance, and retirement. This is a full time position.
Application deadline: May 19, 2017
Only electronic applications will be accepted. Applicants will email a cover letter and resume, addressing above qualifications, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NASW-KS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. Applicants from diverse communities are encouraged to apply.
Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program: Full Time Rotational Positions
Magellan Health is seeking licensed clinicians to work as Adult, Child and Youth Behavioral and School Counselors with the Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program at various military installations across Texas, including Fort Hood, Fort Bliss, Goodfellow Air Force Base, and NAS Corpus Christi. Candidates must be licensed to work at the independent practice level in the State of Texas, and currently accepted licenses are: LCSW, LMFT, LPC. *Licensed military spouses are eligible to work in any state under their current license for up to 1 year.
- Ability to prove US Citizenship
- Education: Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work or related field
- Licensure: Must be licensed to work at the independent practice level
To apply, please click on the following link: www.magellanhealth.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Joseph at Magellan Health: email@example.com.
Terms, conditions, pricing
Need LCSW Supervision hours?
Call Robin Irwin, LCSW 713-470-9878 ext. 756. Located in Southwest Houston, but will travel.
Beautiful Westlake Office Available for Sublet (Austin, TX)
I am a clinical social worker seeking to sublet my office to other professionals. Office is centrally located office (Bee Caves Road and MoPac), fully furnished with ample storage space, and part of a 4 office suite. Large windows overlooking live oaks.
Rent includes utilities, internet, janitorial services, break room and large waiting room. Rent amount is flexible and based on usage. Available mornings and evenings. Available all day Mondays, Fridays, weekends.
If interested, please call 512-627-2206 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A BEAUTIFUL North Central Medical Office
Medical Office has only 3 offices available to lease. We are looking for a Child Psychologist, Counselor, Speech Therapist, Physical Therapist, Legal or simply any other profession who requires a nice office space. North Central location is within 5 mins to Stone Oak, Bulverde, Huebner locations. Price depends upon need. Generally $45/day if leased monthly. Please view pics of the types of rooms available (Click here to view pictures), which you can set according to your needs. Offices include all utilities and Wifi. Contact: Sadia at 210-887-9676; email@example.com, Cadillac Plaza, 14345 Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX 78216.
Terms, conditions, pricing
View CE opportunities here.
NASW, Texas Chapter, publishes Office Space and services listings to
its members and other social workers around the state. The accuracy or
validity of the description provided by agencies or qualifications
submitted by applicants are the sole responsibilities of those parties.
There is a $50 per month listing fee for the first 150 words, plus $1
for every additional word to advertise in the Online Bulletin. Payment is expected at time of posting.
Discounts are available for ads that run 6 months or more. Ads that are
paid in advance for six months or longer will be given a 20% discount. Job announcements for positions with NASW statewide chapter and national offices are posted free of charge. For more information, or to submit an ad, contact Virginia Cantu at (512) 474-1454.
More online and print advertising options.