Why Should I Exhibit?
The National Association of Social Workers/Texas Chapter Annual Conference is a marketing medium that offers the most cost-effective way to reach potential customers and future employees through exhibiting, sponsorships and networking. You’ll connect with more qualified decision-makers in three days than you could all year. It is an opportunity to have immediate interaction with your customers and establish and deepen those relationships. It also gives you an opportunity to interact with other vendors who also might be your potential customers.
NASW is the largest organization of professional social workers in the world. NASW /Texas has over 5200 members and is the major social work organization in the state. Its members work in several different areas of practice; including but not limited to health care settings, community agencies, government, academia, business, nursing homes, schools and private practice.
Organizations such as The University of Texas at Arlington School of Social Work, UnitedHealthcare, US Memory Care, Kindred Healthcare, Upbring, Commission of Case Management Certification, Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital, Hospice Plus, JusticeWorks Texas, Starlite Recovery Center, Texas Christian University, Texas State University School of Social Work, The Council on Recovery, The University of Texas at Austin School of Social Work, The University of Texas at El Paso Social Work Dept., University of Arkansas, University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work, US Air Force Health Professionals and Wales Counseling Center have also sponsored the NASW/Texas Annual State Conference.
If you see your competitors’ name here maybe you should be here too! To view all past exhibitors and sponsors, click here.
Experience the Networking Possibilities... the NASW/Texas Conference is truly the largest social work conference in the Southwest!
How Can I Maximize My Exhibitor Experience?
- Advertise in the on-site Conference Site Program. There are several different sponsorship opportunities for exhibitors that offer different advertising packages.
- Consider sponsoring the Early Bird Brochure, which goes out to over 15,000 social workers, by placing a banner ad.
- Sign up as a special NASW/Texas Sponsor to include a hotlink on the site.
- Sponsor an event or special convention feature, i.e. coffee break.
- Advertise in NASW/Texas Network newsletter sent out monthly to 6,000 social workers.
- Add a tag line to your existing NASW/Texas ad
- Add your booth number to your ad to increase traffic
- Post a notice on your own website
- Send a notice to your current client base about your participation at the show
- Send a personal invitation to your customers and prospects to visit you at the show
- Attend a local NASW branch meeting to spread the news of your participation
- After the show, send out a thank you to participants who visited your booth. Remember you never know who will be your next customer.
- Rent listserv from conference to reach targeted markets
- Market your co-exhibitors and establish new referral base
How Can I Maximize My Sponsorship Experience?
- Register Early. With Early Bird Advertising, your name is there.
- Once you get your booth assignment, do a pre-show mailer to your customers giving your booth number and enticing them to come by and see you. I.E. "If you bring this card by our booth, your name will be entered twice in a drawing."
- Be present at your booth during prime hours.
- Have an interactive booth such as with a game.
- Interact with other vendors. They are your potential customers as well.
- Extend the life of the conference by following up with attendees through a letter to set up further contacts. I.E. "It was great meeting you at the NASW/Texas Conference. I will be calling you on..."
- Host a fun event while the conference is going on, preferrably after the exhibit hall is closed for the day. I.E. A "Social in the Bar" or reception for your customers and/or potential customers.
All of these suggestions can work to maximize your exhibit and/or sponsorship.
Visit the Exhibitor, Sponsorship and Advertising Packages page to see which sponsorship package works best for you.